Easy to find ingredients and easy to cook snacks for you and to the whole family. Good for get together or just a snack.
2 teaspoon yeast
1-2 cups lukewarm milk
3 cups white sugar
2 cups flour
2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cooking oil
Waffle iron (available in department store)
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in milk.
2. Add flour and mix it. Allow to rise twice its size.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix and let stand for 15 minutes.
4. Bake in hot waffle iron.
5. Store in airtight plastic bags and seal.
2 cups white flour
3 tablespoon cooking oil
1 teaspoon salt
1-2 cups milk
1/3 cup boiling water
2 tablespoon sugar
1. Separate the egg white from the yolk. Add boiling water to egg yolk, and beat until stiff.
2. Add milk gradually to beaten egg yolks.
3. Add flour and salt and beat until smooth. Stir in oil.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff.
5. Fold in stiffly-beaten eggs into the flour mixture.
6. Bake in hot waffle iron until golden brown.